Tuesday, October 18, 2005

My School Pals


Watch the video

Okay, well Jay suggested that I get some material of the boys I'm going to school with.  I was really nervous about doing it.  I'm kind of shy that way.  But today I finally broke the ice and pulled out my camera.  The guys are really cool - Frank works at Wonderland, he does in fact operate rollercoasters.  He's also really into music and that's mostly where we connect.  Don's a total computer whiz and he runs servers and websites and he loves old school video games (like nintendo and early gameboy! god, i'm old) and he wears a different video game related shirt to school everyday.  Steven is pretty quiet, very nice and also seems to enjoy video games and music.  Josh was sick today so I think I'll bring my camera again next week and try to catch him. 

 On the way home I was thinking it would be fun to do a weekly question with these guys.  I'm not good at being regular about stuff, but if it keeps me vlogging, it's worth it.  This whole school trip has been really intense but I think I'm starting to get the hang of it.  More to come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your a huge loser, get a eff'ing life

Anonymous said...

hey there Lukas!! I am not commenting on your video because it wouldnt open. what I wanted to say is hi, i was thinking of today (a name on a piece of paper triggered the thought) and so I tracked down your email address but it changed. Now I found you here. I would love to hear from you... jodypodypuddinpie@hotmail.com
its been a long time..... I like your blog it is fun to see what you have been up to
Love Jody in victoria