Friday, June 02, 2006

Pirate Bonnie resurrection...


Watch the video

A long time ago...six years now...i was lucky enough to fool around in a garage with a couple of folks - and we came up with a few tunes - no vocals, we didn't have anyone for that - just two drummers who took turns on bass and me with guitar.

I loved this band (Pirate Bonnie) because it was the first time I was seriously challenged by playing with folks who were better than me.  Unfortunately I moved to Toronto and our brief musical romance ended.  All I have is the poster for our one show - as is the custom in B.C., to play shows as you invent yourself - and a cassette recording of our seven songs which was done on a walkman with recording abilities...beware - this is NOT HIGH QUALITY!  

Here is my favourite song from the recording.

No comments: