Saturday, November 05, 2005

Gem Sweater Bootleg - Leslie and The LYs in Canada


Watch the video

This week at the TAAFI gala opening, Leslie and the LYs made their Canadian debut to mass hysteria. This was a fucking awesome show. Leslie is a great performer - and she rocked the house! My friends Tracy and Allyson were guest LYs - Al's playing the DJ box and Tracy's on the keyboards.

The best part is that I had a camera at the back of the room that the Gladstone was using to make a live feed for those who couldn't get close enough - AND I was right up front with my trusty digital camera that records unlimited video clips - so I synched up the sound from the back camera with the images from up front.

Anyway, I've got a couple more songs I can put up over the next few days, plus a song from Stinkmitt who performed as well.

2 comments:

rubeeredslippers said...

hey lukas
how do i do this video thing?
i'm ready...

Anonymous said...

Helloo Luu!
Many many thanx! Love the lovely vids
esp. Leslie & The Lys at TAAFI !!!