Sunday, April 17, 2005


Click image to see movie.

Okay, serious thanks to the 3ivx Demo on Michael Verdi's page. Only three videos in and already I have learned how to lessen that tin sounding audio that my first two clips had. It's such a well laid out, easy to follow tutorial. I really can't believe how fast this is all going. I am talking to everyone about this. I want to help as many people as possible get to do what I'm learning to do. Today I totally sold a new aquaintance not only to video blogging (she can use it to shop around her tv show idea) but I also got her on the bandwagon to join the video editing co-op that I'm on the Board for. It called Trinity Square Video and I've been a member there for 4 years. If you live in the Toronto area and you need anything like editing equipment, cameras, or just to do dubs from various mediums - check them out.

No comments: