Tuesday, April 19, 2005

A Presciption for Change



Click on image to see clip.

Today I'm picking up my prescription for T. Tomorrow I'm going to learn how to inject myself. Within the next few weeks my voice is going to start changing. I'm waiting to get my legal name change certificate - and it may not come until January. I have to be okay with that.

I really don't want this blog to be all about that one part of my life - I have so many other things that I'm interested in, and I also am determined to intermingle serious personal clips with fun stuff. Part of me hopes that I can document my journey in transition regularily and that it will help someone somewhere know that they are not alone.

5 comments:

joel said...

that's a tremendous decision. godspeed!

Jay Dedman said...

thanks for sharing the experience with us.
its something i dont really undersatnd...so the more you can explain the better.
very cool that we can follow it through on video.

Lukas Blakk said...

Thanks to all of you for such warm feedback.

Rupert said...

as i said on the forum, i'm really enjoying your vids. this is an amazing thing to record, and awesome to do outside of commercial TV, within your own control.
you have an audience member here, for fun stuff and serious.

Markus Sandy said...

Thanks for sharing.