Saturday, April 16, 2005

Delay

So, my second video clip - a much more interesting piece with my dog and my roommate's cat (working with what i've got here people) is delayed because I accidentally uploaded the .jpg and not the .mov file. I'm sure I'm not the first person to do this and I'm glad it happened right off the bat so that I will always be more careful. I like to learn from my mistakes.

Anyway. All last night I was hanging out with my girlfriend and I wanted to tell her how exciting this discovery of video blogging is - but it still feels to new to talk about. It's like my private little slice of heaven and I'm still feeling a little protective of the idea. Maybe once I get my groove on and am producing little shorts on a regular basis - then I will be more inclined to share with my real life people.

I'm going to start playing with Flash again. I pick it up and put it down, but I think that this video blogging revolution will be a perfect environment for messing around with computer animation.

No comments: